[NA-Discuss] 1900 EDT - NARALO Monthly from Singapore - Comments on our Changing Role

Gisella Gruber Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
Sun Mar 23 22:24:57 UTC 2014

Dear All

This meeting is at 1900 EDT.

Thank you and apologies from Singapore for the confusion.

Kind regards
Gisella

On 24 Mar 2014, at 06:13, "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>> wrote:

Hello all,

apologies, I was not convinced by the acronyms but I was not aware that the US had switched to Summer Time already. But yes, you all reminded me of it -- I had read about it -- that Europe will switch into Summer Time later than he US. I'll let Gisella work it out with you all.
Kind regards,

Olivier