[NA-Discuss] NARALO Outreach

Glenn McKnight secretariat at naralo.org
Sun Mar 16 15:11:43 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone

Evan and I were at the NTEN conference from Wednesday to Saturday and
arriving home late Saturday night.

Washington had the Rock and Roll Marathon and their Metro( Subway ) was
getting major repairs so logistics was a challenge on the departure day.

As to outreach, Evan and I had  NARALO brochures and  NOMCOM promotional
bookmarks

Each of our sessions  we mentioned our 'mission'  to educate and recruit
new  ALS and prospects for the NOMCOM positions.   We managed to reach
9,000 listeners through the NON PROFIT  RADIO show as well.

We blew through 200 brochures  on the exhibitor floor, sessions and general
social events.  Working from morning to night.

We managed to persuade  the organizers to provide us free registration at
the event which was very generous.

Interesting the  CEO of  PIR   talked about their  .NGO and the new gTLD
program   which prompted us to have  a  BIRDS of a FEATHER  talk at lunch.

In our opinion we think ISOC and ICANN  should have booth next year.

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
*secretariat at naralo.org <secretariat at naralo.org>*
*www.naralo.org <http://www.naralo.org>*