[NA-Discuss] LUNCH - 1:10 PM

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 11:03:56 UTC 2014

Garth:

The sponsor for this lunch is PIR.

-ed

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Garth Bruen <gbruen at knujon.com> wrote:

> Provided by Afilias!
>
> Meeting point at 13h10 - after our morning session - Hotel Hilton Metropole
> EAST WING lobby (by check-in/reception and NOT on the registration side
> ...)
>
> Check in with me and let me know how everything is going and if you are
> having any problems!!!
>
> -------------------------------------
>
> Garth Bruen
> gbruen at knujon.com
>
> 617-947-3805
> http://www.knujon.com
> Chair of ICANN At-Large North America (naralo.org)
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/149/724
> Blog:
> http://www.digitalcitizensalliance.org/cac/alliance/blog.aspx?ident=garth
> Twitter: @Knujon
> Skype: gobruen
>
> “If history is deprived of the Truth, we are left with nothing but an idle,
> unprofitable tale” -Polybius

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.