[NA-Discuss] NARALO Election - ALAC Representative

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Fri Jul 25 02:21:08 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Thank you for participating in the recent election. I apologize for the
delay in releasing the results, due to the very close count I wanted to be
absolutely sure everything was accounted for. For a short time we had a
discrepancy about how the votes were counted in close races which had to be
resolved before moving forward. I also had to verify that some of our ALS
representatives who did not vote were in fact sent ballots.

I will have other comments about the voting process, there are areas for
improvement. I have collected information from several of you, but if anyone
else had an issue, please let me know. I will eventually issue a report.

-Garth