[NA-Discuss] FBSC Meeting Report

Skuce, Allan allan.skuce at homesociety.ca
Tue Jan 14 15:34:32 UTC 2014

Thanks Darlene,

       I think you summed it up quite well. I have not actually seen the
third CROPP application but was told it exists. I think there are some
process issues with the CROPP applications and the corresponding wiki for
final submission. I would like us to be informed asap of any pending CROPP
applications so we can properly evaluate and submit to regional VP for
going to finance.

Cheers,
AllanS