[NA-Discuss] CROPP RT Report

Darlene Thompson thompson.darlene at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 01:45:44 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This is just to let you know that our proposed trips for Glenn to go to
ARIN and for him to go to NTEN are being pushed up through the bureaucratic
steps with no glitches so far.  We have yet to get a final ruling on either
but I think they are looking good.

Unfortunately, Garth and Glenn had to withdraw their proposal for the ADA
Symposium because of the exorbitant registration fees required.  This has
now opened up an additional two CROPP slots for North America.

So, out of the 5 slots we have been allocated, we sill have 3 left to fill.
 I would encourage everybody to keep their eyes peeled for outreach
opportunities for the region that you might like to attend and represent
NARALO's interests.

The requirements for a CROPP proposal can be found here:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Terms+and+Obligations+for+At-Large+Travel+Requests+for+the+CROPP

The proposal form for CROPP requests can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cAXbv724pPraGfaII1OHhJ-Yxnxtj-gtXFvWW0IBFGQ/viewform

Thank you from your CROPP RT team,

Allan Skuce and Darlene Thompson