[NA-Discuss] Regarding Garth's leave of absense

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Dec 11 19:12:37 UTC 2014

Hello everyone.

My thoughts, and surely those of the rest of the community, are with Garth
and his family.

I want to thank everyone who has participated in the recent call for
consensus, on what is a difficult issue to deal with. We have achieved the
necessary level of consensus and can now move forward.

As a result, until Garth's return in April, I will be assuming the role of
Acting Chair of NARALO and Judith will serve as Vice-Chair and Acting
Secretariat. I will remain in contact with Garth and consult with him on
issues to the extent he would like, and I fully recognize the temporary
nature of these appointments.

I would now ask Staff to make appropriate arrangements, including ensuring
Judith's travel support for Singapore and subscription to RALO leadership
meetings and mailing lists.

Thanks again for your support and understanding through this.

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org