[NA-Discuss] ALS Decertification Process Evidence Posted in WIKI

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Fri Dec 5 19:22:09 UTC 2014

All,

Per our rules: "16.    When an ALS representative does not vote in 3
consecutive NARALO elections or does not contribute a comment on ICANN
policy through collaboration on the At-Large discussion lists in 12
consecutive months, it automatically loses its voting rights and active
status within the NARALO. The ALS should be notified of the status change
and may regain its voting rights and active status if within the next 12
months it votes or participates to online discussions, otherwise the Chair
will submit to ALAC a request for de-certification of that ALS"

I have created decertification evidence entries in the community WIKI for
WEB 405 and People Who...

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Peoplewho.org++%28NARALO%29+Dece
rtification+Workspace

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/WEB+405+%28NARALO%29+Decertifica
tion+Workspace

Anyone with conflict information, an objection, or direct contact with the
ALSes should note it on our mailing list or speak on Monday's
Teleconference.

-Garth

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com