[NA-Discuss] Concerning a TLD-wide Privacy Policy

Houle Louis Louis.Houle at isocquebec.org
Sat Sep 14 21:17:33 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

PointQuebec is in the process of refining it's rules and policies for
the GeoTLD ".Quebec" to come. Since ISOC Quebec is supporting
PointQuebec, we will participate and help them on policy issues,
including transparency. Any input on a TLD-wide privacy policy from ISOC
(or Chapters) would be helpfull. On the other hand, ISOC Quebec will be
glad to share views and information on this important issue.

Louis Houle
Président
La Société Internet du Québec (ISOC Québec)
Louis.Houle at isocquebec.org