[NA-Discuss] Nomcom 2013. Summary for Monday call

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Oct 18 22:52:33 UTC 2013

Thanks for this update Glenn.

Yes, it is not the first time that the NomCom has to be reconvened at
short notice & work again. That's, I guess, one of the unknown unknowns
which at the beginning nobody thinks might happen and then it does.

Thanks for the excellent work you've done in the NomCom -- you've had an
excellent view of the bigger picture in ICANN. I hope you'll be able to
share your experience and knowledge of that bigger picture in future
years with your colleagues in NARALO.

re: the Director Resignation, for those who are not aware, Judith
Vazquez resigned from the ICANN Board. She had been selected by the
Nominating Committee hence it is up to the Nominating Committee to find
a replacement for her.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

--