[NA-Discuss] Fwd: gtld-tech Call for Presentations for TechDay at ICANN Durban

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Thu May 30 16:00:50 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

For those with travel support to the Durban meeting, as well as those
of us who follow or participate in meetings remotely, Eberhard Lisse
who coordinates the Monday Tech Day (and also operates the national
registry for Namibia) sent the message below to
technical-issues at atlarge-lists.icann.org earlier today.

The state of registry, and registrar technology and practice in Africa
was a focus of the Joint Application Support Working Group, and some
of JAS contributors were NARALO participants, and so may retain some
interest in the topic, hence this relayed notice.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Eugene, Oregon