[NA-Discuss] Travel Documents - IMPORTANT

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed May 29 20:58:17 UTC 2013

I got all my paper work in already except for the tax form. Staff suppose
to check if we need to fill one. In the mean time you can send the rest of
the requirements to CT.

-ed

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:15 PM, <gbruen at knujon.com> wrote:

> Dear sponsored NARALO travelers,
>
> The CT requested deadline for submitting documents is TOMORROW.
>
> If you have not received your docs, please let me and/or staff know.
>
> Be sure to review all documents, mine continues to have a passport error
> on it.
>
> Also note the new tax document requirements.
>
> Thanks, Garth

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.