[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Indigenous Peoples Fellowship Program

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Wed May 29 16:09:30 UTC 2013

That's great, Darlene. Makes good sense to me. Helpful if First Nations (is
that still the PC nomenclature) in Canada and US native peoples get
together in some way within NORALO. There are similar groups in Brazil that
are active on the Internet, and no doubt in other countries in LACRALO
territory. Your statement could well be applied to them as well.

Peter

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Thompson, Darlene <DThompson1 at gov.nu.ca>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is a blurb that I did on this issue for consideration by the
> Fellowship Program.  It has been submitted for their consideration.  You
> can use any parts of this that may be useful or not as you might wish.

> Darlene A. Thompson
> Community Access Program Administrator
> Nunavut Dept. of Education / N-CAP
> P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
> Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
> Phone:  (867) 975-5631
> Fax:  (867) 975-5610
> E-mail:  dthompson at gov.nu.ca

Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Estrategista de e-Transformação
+55 (21) 3576-7674 Rio Escritório
+55 (21) 2522-9167 Rio Fax, Res.
+55 (21)  7519-9033 Rio Celular (capacitado para Viber)
+1 (202) 281-4144 US mobile
http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Skype: <minhoco2005>