[NA-Discuss] Indigenous Peoples Fellowship Program

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at look.ca
Wed May 29 14:29:04 UTC 2013

Eric:

Thank you for your note and my apologies for not responding sooner -
I've been under the weather with a bad cold for a week and I'm just
crawling out from under now.   And trying to catch up.

My meeting with my contact was VERY brief - and the result was simply
that we'll get together at the next meeting to talk further.

I will keep your contact information handy, Eric, with my thanks.   I
also plan, with your permission, to bring along a copy of your e-mail,
just in case it proves useful.

Gordon