[NA-Discuss] NOW OPEN: Nominations for At-Large Delegates to the 2014 NomCom

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Tue May 28 15:17:25 UTC 2013

On 5/28/13 7:58 AM, Jacqueline Morris wrote:
> I was left off as well...

Repeating my prior confession of a lack of due diligence, intellectual
sloth, moral decrepitude &. I found only one of the interim ALAC
appointments before a local unmaskable interrupt ... interrupted. I've
got kids, yesterday was a holiday and they wanted all the computers
(*) and they won.

Eric

(*) There is one they didn't claim, it isn't a Mac, so I was free to
install Debian Wheezy (crypto LVM) and then my recreational software
(gcc/g++, python, ruby, java, mit-scheme, fortran), openmpi, some
databases and solr. Interrupts can allow work while resources are busy.