[NA-Discuss] [New gTLD RG] PICs posted by applicants "dot Health Limited" and "DotHealth, LLC"

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Mar 6 19:46:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

I beleive a Community is self defined.

Sure others can call anything a community - people have even called ICANN a community, but I think every bit of the new gTLD policy background requires that a Community first stand up and identify itself as a Community - either in application, comment or objection.

That is what is missing for me.

There is no Community here because no Community has declared itself.
There is no Community harm here because no Community is claiming harm.

An IGO does not count as Community.

2 out of 2 missing elements

Hence I can't support a Community Objection of harm.

avri