[NA-Discuss] FW: [New gTLD RG] PICs posted by applicants "dot Health Limited" and "DotHealth, LLC"

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Mar 6 18:52:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

Not sure how anyone could have submitted a PIC much earlier, they were just invented.

As I said, the main reason for NOT supporting the objections is that there is NO Community here making a claim to protection.

This seems to be the result of one bitter past applicant (with every right to be bitter) that did not apply this time and a few small organization that do not claim Community status.  I do not see how anyone could decide this merited Community protection.  Other sensitivities, perhaps, but Community - way too much of a stretch for this particular word or Objection.

avri