[NA-Discuss] FW: [New gTLD RG] PICs posted by applicants "dot Health Limited" and "DotHealth, LLC"

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Mar 6 18:30:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

As all PICs are just first drafts for discussion, I find this PIC quite promising and expect that it can be negotiated with the GAC and other interested parties.

In terms of .health and WHO, I do not see in what way WHO represents a community.  And what we are discussing here in a Community Objection.  Sure they are an IGO that would like to have a word they want to be protected, but that is not what a Community Objection is about.  That is more a matter for the IGO/INGO Working Group.

avri