[NA-Discuss] Regional Advice on .HEALTH Objection

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 00:33:20 UTC 2013

FYI  yes  I have cross posted  as it IS an important discussion and I have
also made clear my personal view is in line with APRALO voting No or
abstaining  from this matter (also stated on the relevant briefing
teleconference recently held)   BUT  it is our APRALO Chair who will cast
the votes ( or not) today and informed, I trust,  from these discussions,
and the APRALO member contributions on the wiki page
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40930513&focusedCommentId=40931795#comment-40931795>

*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr