[NA-Discuss] Election Update - Chair

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Thu Jun 27 01:07:39 UTC 2013

I, too, wish to add my support for Jeff's statement.

One of the sad characteristics of our times is when there is a difference
of opinion, civilized discussion is forgotten by some people, who
start to attack those not on the correct side, whatever that may be.

How one handles honest disagreement is an important feature of keeping
relationships for the long term.

               --bob

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013, Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> On 26 June 2013 20:41, Neuman, Jeff <Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us> wrote:
>

>> I am sure now that I have weighed in on this, I too will be attacked, and
>> many of you will tell me I should not have contributed to this discussion.
>>  But I feel like it was important to defend the person that filed the
>> complaint.
>>

> Well, I for one will not be one of those attackers. I agree with Jeff and
> appreciate the accurate reminder of what actually got us here.
>
> - Evan

Dr. Robert Bruen
Cold Rain Labs
http://coldrain.net/bruen