[NA-Discuss] [offlist] Domain hijacking story

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 14 01:58:38 UTC 2013

Eric, on what do you base this?  There are many new TLDs that plan to
have very specific and restrictive requirements that must be met by
applicants. Example, some of the .health applicants that will limit
registrants to licensed professionals. Same goes for many of the
"professional" designation TLDs.

Alan