[NA-Discuss] The status of ALSes

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Sun Jun 9 14:22:44 UTC 2013

Eric,

There are a few thing you can do. First, form an ALS within your community. Second, reach out to other groups yourself.

Lamentations are for the dead, there's much better use of our time.

We have been developing a proactive recruitment plan since Toronto. At Toronto I asked our NARALO members to submit a list of 10 organizations in their community for candidate ALSes. Certainly the U of Oregon has such potential.

I think if you focused on that it would be helpful.

Thanks, Garth