[NA-Discuss] Seeking Re-election to NARALO Chair

Bob Bruen bruen at coldrain.net
Tue Jun 4 19:25:39 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,

Knujon Org is my non-profit organization registered in Vermont. It is a
separate entity from KnujOn.com LLC.  I also own Cold Rain Technologies,
another independent entity.

Garth is not part of either one of these.

I was part of the original filing for KnujOn.com, but when I created the
non-profit, I was required to remove myself from KnujOn.com, which is what
you saw.

There is nothing nefarious in any of this. All steps were in accordance
with the appropriate laws, in spite of your sad attempts to show
otherwise.

                     --Bob Bruen

Dr. Robert Bruen
Cold Rain Labs