[NA-Discuss] Seeking Re-election to NARALO Chair

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Tue Jun 4 15:47:52 UTC 2013

Folks,

It has been a busy year and I sincerely hope I have gained your faith and
trust. I would like to be re-elected as NARALO chair. I see my role
principally as coordinating YOUR needs At-Large community members. I hope to
enlarge our numbers, bring more NARALO members to the actual meetings,
increase the power of our voice and get the results which have been promised
to the community.

Regardless of this, I would like to put forward a request that may seem
bizarre: that no one be shy about challenging me for this post. This is how
we stay honest and bring new ideas to the forum. I'm only here to make this
work, so if someone else can make it work better, let it be so.

-Garth

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com