[NA-Discuss] Video Content

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:48:50 UTC 2013

Hi Dharma
You make a really good point about content  It needs context

If we had a  NARALO blog the short video can have a write-up.  For example.
Dev did a  a presentation which I am reuploading on the Technology
Taskforce.  His presentation if you recall was on LUCENT MEETING.  the
context is the validity of the technology as to improving our
communication.

Note  what NCUC  did on their blog.  www.ncuc.org.   The video they have
 is mainly from myself

As per the AFRALO Showcase it has little direct value for us but  a service
to the other ATLARGE which they need to distribute to their community.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight