[NA-Discuss] Video Content

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:52:46 UTC 2013

Since  my return from Durban  I have  been uploading a ton of video content
and creating  playlists in my Youtube channel  which has included

1.  ISOC  Delegate Discussion
2.  Women and DNS Breakfast
3.  NCUC  and APC  Ist  African School of Internet Goverance
3.  AFRALO  Showcase
4. ALAC  Meetings
5. Technology Task Force

Pictures of the event
All of the above and  Opening ceremonies and more all found at my FLICKR
 site

Livestream
ISOC  Delegate Meeting

My question to the list.

Is this material of interest to the group.  If yes.  Perhaps  we should
start thinking of ways and means to having the content placed in our own
Facebook and YouTube channel. Currently it is sitting on my personal account

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight