[NA-Discuss] Building consensus on dealing with the election tie

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 02:07:27 UTC 2013

I'd like to see Glen's views on this. Other things being equal, I think the
sharing option is the best.

Cheers,

Peter
----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Economista e Estrategista de e-Transformação
Socio Fundador e Pesquisador, Instituto Fernand Braudel de Economia Mundial
http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Skype: <minhoco2005>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/peter.t.knight
Twitter: @ptknight_