[NA-Discuss] address allocation, was Google Fiber

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:01:59 UTC 2013

Hi All
Thanks for the stimulating conversation.  It was asked of my why I posted
this article and it's relevance to NARALO.
I should have seeded  comment but Eric and John have been more than helpful
in stimulating discussion.
In the future I will poise it as  a direct  comment and how it relates our
community

Glenn