[NA-Discuss] address allocation, was Google Fiber

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Feb 11 02:03:28 UTC 2013

On 10 February 2013 19:31, John R. Levine <johnl at iecc.com> wrote:

 So even if we were to dislike the RIRs' plans, I wouldn't waste
> our limited volunteer time on it.

While I agree with this, I think we could do worse than to have an
established contact relationship between NARALO and ARIN, and perhaps
invite John Curran to a Q&A at a future meeting.

Even if we needn't churn policy on this a little extra awareness never
hurts, especially for ALSs and members who may not be familiar with the
role of the second N in the ICANN acronym.

- Evan