[NA-Discuss] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: (186) Hispanic Educational Technology Services

Darlene Thompson thompson.darlene at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:15:18 UTC 2013

THAT'S why I couldn't find it on NA-Discuss!  Thank you, Eduardo for
jogging my memory.  Please don't AT ALL take my previous comment as
disapproval of accepting them.  To me, our Hispanic community is
under-served in NA and that is why I fought to have Spanish as one of our
official languages in our Rules of Procedure.  I just couldn't remember the
"regional advice" portion.

Thanks again!