[NA-Discuss] Connecting.nyc Inc.- ALS Application 171

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Wed Oct 31 23:09:28 UTC 2012

All,

.nyc is indeed an application by the New York City government and is not a Neustar property as is referenced below.  neustar is providing all of the registry services under an agreement with the City Government. There is no connection between Tom and the .nyc application at this point in time.

I hope that helps clear things up.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman

Sent from iPad.  Please excuse any typos.