[NA-Discuss] Well done

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:54:07 UTC 2012

Gracias.

-ed

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:

> I want to take extra effort to thank and congratulate the team that planned
> and executed last week's NARALO events at the Toronto ICANN meeting. From
> the capacity building to the Monday night event to the GA to the
> information table, it was all informative, collegial and genuinely
> enjoyable. I regret that I was not able to participate in all of these as
> much as I'd liked, but we have so much dedication and talent here that I
> was hardly missed.
>
> Garth, Glenn, Eduardo, staff and everyone else who helped out... you have
> much to be proud of.
>
> - Evan

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.