[NA-Discuss] Fw: Due Diligence complete- Regional Advice requested ALS applicant "(170) University Community Partnership for Social Action Research"

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 26 14:44:59 UTC 2012

Evan, I don't disagree with the intent, but given
our current rules, I find a hard time claiming
that they meet our criteria unless their membership numbers demonstrate it.

Regarding "conflicted" individuals, given our
(and the Bylaw) rules about "citizen or
resident", those who are citizens of one country
who live in another are not conflicted. They simply meet two criteria.

Alan