[NA-Discuss] Budget for Toronto meeting IMPORTANT/Call for volunteers

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri May 25 15:03:20 UTC 2012

As I understand it, the $25K is allocated to pay for travel for a number of
NARALO representatives who would not otherwise be able to attend.

Hotel+North American airfare should enable at least eight people to
participate on that budget -- maybe even more if costs are reduced by using
train or bus for those in the northeast corridor, or if a non-venue hotel
is used.

It's not enough for a full GA with someone from EVERY ALS in the region,
but certainly it may bring in people who haven't been as involved as they
might like to be.

I would volunteer but I am SWAMPED between now and Prague.

- Evan