[NA-Discuss] Short Videos

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:34:51 UTC 2012

Hi All

Here is the posted videos from Costa Rica .  They will be a great resource
for the online ICANN Academy allowing the learners access to short and
first person unscripted opinions on various topics.

In some cases I had to film where I could get a spot and work with people's
 schedules so the sound could be better.

 I would like to thank all those who participated. If you have any
suggestions for topics for me to film in Prague let me know.

 In the interim here is the links, these films will be provided to Matt @
ICANN and to our ICANN Moodle site

http://moodle.movableoffice.net/login/index.php

 Topics and Links

 Videos

History of LACRALO with Jackie Morris and Carlton Samuels

http://youtu.be/WK_PyMVz6jc

 Wolfgang Kleinwaechter One Minute on Internet Governance

http://youtu.be/1rgPKrNCBYQ

 Wolfgang Kleinwaechter Internet Governance Longer version

http://youtu.be/2j5wQsXR7Lk

 Sébastien Bachollet on ICANN Board Structure

http://youtu.be/NerkJo2hGzw

 Sébastien Bachollet discusses his Involvement @ ICANN

http://youtu.be/rYP8SUZn94c

Maria Farrell speaks about the Non Commercial Stakeholder Group on Privacy

http://youtu.be/9VzLjsnBOn8

 Maria Farrell speaks about the Non Commercial Stakeholder Group

http://youtu.be/-Ku2oDiUZQg

Beau Brendler, NARALO Chair on Growth of the Internet

http://youtu.be/y8hftq-sN8k

 Beau Brendler on Compliance

http://youtu.be/-bM5ydYBbBE  <http://youtu.be/-bM5ydYBbBE>

Dan York  Internet  Society Simplify the DNS Deployment

http://youtu.be/jW3XZYLjcQ0

 Olof Nordling on the Address Support Organizations

http://youtu.be/YVsI6jJhYbU

 Seith Reiss:  Invitation to get involved in Whois Taskforce

http://youtu.be/-wUvbXuWMgA

 Seth Reiss talks about Getting Involved with WHOIS

http://youtu.be/Q5HZvjf4uJA

Olivier Crépin-Leblond  Discussion of ALAC

http://youtu.be/_p0tF4iV-_U

 Olivier Crépin-Leblond Short Description of ALAC

http://youtu.be/43hrLtB2qi4

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Member
NOMCOM  Committee