[NA-Discuss] Suggestions for Speaker at Oct 15th

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at look.ca
Mon Jul 30 20:22:53 UTC 2012

Glenn:

Marcel Gagne keeps coming to my mind.  Whether he's still free or not, I
don't know - I know he's moved outside of Toronto, so that might make a
difference.

He is mostly an open-source advocate, but he is entertaining, at least.

Last I heard he can be reached at marcel at salmar.com.   He's listed in
LinkeIn.

I'll ask around my ALS and see what comes up.

Gordon