[NA-Discuss] NARALO Statistics

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Mon Jul 30 14:29:12 UTC 2012

Hi all,

A bit ago Keiren asked for some stats about the NARALO.  I believe that below are the definitive answers to those questions:

* How many NARALO members are there?

There are 23 ALSes and 6 Unaffiliated members. Staff cannot verify the exact members each ALS has.. This list of NARALO ALSes is available here - https://community.icann.org/x/kQCq We note that this page lists 21 members, it will be updated shortly.

* How many ALSes in North America are there?

There are 23 ALSes and 6 Unaffiliated members (which are counted as one additional ALS). Information on each ALS is available here.

* How many individuals are subscribed to this mailing list?

There are 100 emails which are subscribed to the mailing list, some individuals have subscribed more than one email.

* What is the subscribe/unsubscribe rate of the list each month for the past six months?

There has been very little subscribe/unsubscribe traffic on the NARALO mailing list.

* How many individuals engage on this mailing list?

* Is there an NARALO Facebook page?

Not at present, but there is an At-Large Facebook page which mentions NARALO events - http://www.facebook.com/icann.atlarge

* Is there an NARALO Twitter presence?

Not at present, but there is an At-Large Twitter account which mentions NARALO events - https://twitter.com/icann_atlarge

* Is there a NARALO newsletter? How many are subscribed to it?

Not at present, but there is a monthly Policy Update which is available here - http://www.icann.org/en/resources/policy/update

* Is there a NARALO summary of events for members for ICANN Prague?

It has not yet been posted, but the ALAC Chair's report is available here - https://community.icann.org/x/yq7bAQ

I apologize for this coming in a bit late, Keiren.  Staff was right on it.  The bottle neck was with me as I’ve been a bit overwhelmed at work and with back spasms – both of which seems to have cleared up!

ᑕᓕᓐ ᑕᒻᓴᓐ
ᓄᓇᓕᖕᓂ ᖃᕆᓴᐅᔭᕐᕕᒋᔭᐅᔪᓐᓇᕐᑐᓄᑦ ᑎᑎᕋᖅᑎ
ᑮᓇᐅᔭᓕᕆᓂᕐᒧᑦ ᐊᐅᓚᑦᑎᔨᒃᑯᑦ ᐱᔨᑦᑎᕋᖅᕕᖓᑦ
ᐃᓕᓐᓂᐊᕐᓂᓕᕆᔨᒃᑯᑦ
ᓄᓇᕗᑦ ᒐᕙᒪᖓᑦ
ᑎᑎᖅᑲᓂᐊᕐᕕᖓ 1000, ᐊᓪᓚᕝᕕᖓ 910
ᐃᖃᓗᐃᑦ, ᓄᓇᕗᑦ
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
ᐅᖄᓚᐅᑎ: 867 975-5631
ᓱᑲᑦᑐᒃᑰᕈᑎ: 867 975-5610

Taliin Taamsan
Nunalingni
Qaritauyani Atuqtauningitnun Titiraqtia Nunavut Kavamangat
Titiraqarvia 1000,
Nayugaa 910
Iqaluit, Nunavut
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
Hivayautik : 867 975-5631
Kayumiktuk : 867 975-5610

Darlene Thompson
Community Access Program Administrator/N-CAP
Corporate Services Division
Department of Education
Government of Nunavut
PO Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, Nunavut, X0A 0H0
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
Ph:   867 975-5631
Fax: 867 975-5610

Darlene Thompson
Administratrice du programme d’accès communautaire
Division des services ministériels
Ministère de l’Éducation
Gouvernement du Nunavut
Case postale 1000, Succursale 910