[NA-Discuss] Niagara Falls Tour @ ICANN Toronto, Oct 20
evan at telly.org
Wed Jul 25 17:18:30 UTC 2012
Based on positive response to date I have confirmed that there will be an
all day tour of Niagara Falls, to take place Saturday October 20
immediately following the ICANN meeting in Toronto.
I am extending an invitation to At-Large and NCSG members who plan to be at
the Toronto meeting to join us.
This is an all day tour that leaves the venue (the Westin Harbour Castle
Hotel) at 08:30 and returns at 18:00.
The tour costs $99 (Canadian or USD) and includes:
- A private coach and guide from Niagara and Toronto
- Travel through Ontario wine country, stopping at Pillitieri Estates
Winery <http://www.pillitteri.com/> (including tasting of red, white and
- 45 minutes stopover in the historic town of
- Scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway (just about the time of year
the leaves will be turning colour)
- Guided photo stop at the Niagara gorge and whirlpool
- Tickets for the Skylon observation tower
<http://www.skylon.com/>overlooking the falls
- Three-course lunch at the top of the Skylon, in the Summit Suite
- Free time at the Falls and Clifton Hill
After evaluating various options, the tour operator has forgone
pre-payment. However, it is necessary to confirm your intention to attend
so that we can confirm sufficient numbers.
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS DOODLE POLL TO INDICATE YOU WILL BE
Note: If ICANN is paying for your travel to Toronto, *you will have to
inform Constituency Travel about the later departure and pay for any hotel
beyond Oct 19 yourself*. If you are looking for less expensive
accommodations nearby, you may consider the Super 8 Downtown
in Chinatown and a short streetcar ride from the venue Basic but reasonable
and a great location.
I hope you'll all enjoy Toronto and Canada!
Em: evan at telly dot org
More information about the NA-Discuss