[NA-Discuss] Voting None of the Above Re: …

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:39:41 UTC 2012

At the risk at getting embroiled in pointless name-calling, John I think
you are demonstrating precisely the mindset that is behind the reason that
only one person is standing for each of the four positions.

So here are some questions:

* How many NARALO members are there?
* How many ALSes in North America are there?
* How many individuals are subscribed to this mailing list?
* What is the subscribe/unsubscribe rate of the list each month for the
past six months?
* How many individuals engage on this mailing list?
* Is there an NARALO Facebook page?
* Is there an NARALO Twitter presence?
* Is there a NARALO newsletter? How many are subscribed to it?
* Is there a NARALO summary of events for members for ICANN Prague?

These are basic questions, basic steps for a grassroots organization. And
they all cost $0.

Kieren