[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Due process for takedowns? Shut your mouth!

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Fri Feb 17 04:13:27 UTC 2012

(via NNsquad)

http://j.mp/xitKs5  (ars technica)

    Tank, desperate to find out what had happened, called her.  "The agent
    told me she is busy and she asked for my phone number, and told me
    they will get back to me within this week," he wrote in an explanation
    post on Hacker News. "I told them we are a Web service with hundreds
    of thousands of users, so this is a matter of urgency, and we are
    ready to cooperate fully. I was ready to shutdown any form they
    request and provide any information we have about the user.
    Unfortunately, she told me she needs to look at the case which she can
    do in a few days. I called her many times again to check about the
    case, but she seems to be getting irritated with me."

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com