[NA-Discuss] Today's NARALO meeting canceled

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 14:34:53 UTC 2012

Greetings.

Thank you to all who have sent me apologies in advance. That said, we have had an unusually large number, so as a result I am going to cancel today's NA-RALO meeting. Those of you with separate questions you may want answered are invited to get in touch with me by e-mail anytime. I have pending discussions with Gordon (about the RAA group) and Glenn (progress on the survey).

Our next meeting, then, will be held at the ICANN meeting in Costa Rica.