[NA-Discuss] Questions for candidates for election

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Wed Aug 8 19:41:11 UTC 2012

> Staff has kindly set up a Wiki page to gather our questions and the subsequent answers from the candidates for ALAC and Chair.  It can be found at:  https://community.icann.org/x/7AYeAg.  Please feel free to post your questions there.

Questions not sent as email may not be read in a timely manner, or at
all, given the connectivity (bandwidth and latency, as well as plain
old vanilla absence of filtering) limitations of intermittent, rural
data service.

If it is important that I see something, it is important that the most
reliable transport -- SMTP -- be used to get it to me. The "web" is
... a luxury.

Eric