[NA-Discuss] FW: Reminder - Call for Membership / Metrics Working Group

Thompson, Darlene DThompson1 at GOV.NU.CA
Fri Apr 13 15:12:49 UTC 2012

See message below.

Darlene A. Thompson
CAP Administrator
N-CAP/Department of Education
P.O. Box 1000, Station 910
Iqaluit, NU  X0A 0H0
Phone:  (867) 975-5631
Fax:  (867) 975-5610
dthompson at gov.nu.ca
From: Gisella Gruber [Gisella.Gruber at icann.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 10:43 AM
To: Beau Brendler; Thompson, Darlene
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff; Cheryl Langdon-Orr
Subject: Re: Reminder - Call for Membership / Metrics Working Group

Dear Beau,

A shot note to the list would be much appreciated :-)

Just to make sure we have captured everyones attention!

REMINDER:
The Chair is seeking to have at least two
representatives from the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) in addition
the ALAC Liaison (already appointed) and at least two regional members
appointed as representative from each RALO. Additional Regional, ALS or
Individual Membership involvement is also welcomed.

We now still only have Darlene and Alan on this WG ...

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Gisella