[NA-Discuss] request for two rooms/events in Dakar

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 21:42:21 UTC 2011

   Excellent on both counts.
   BB

     -----Original Message-----
     From: Eduardo Diaz
     Sent: Sep 28, 2011 3:05 PM
     To: Beau Brendler
     Cc: Seth.Greene at icann.org, mcknight.glenn at gmail.com, allan at avpbc.com,
     Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org, na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
     Subject: Re: request for two rooms/events in Dakar
     Beau:
     I will add to your request to include video streaming.  The Internet
     Community in Puerto Rico and our government legislature is following this
     case very closely. I think that it will very instructive for these people
     to watch and hear these discussions as they happen, specially when they
     happen at a global level.
     By the way, I will be glad to be one of the presenters.
     -ed

   On    Wed,    Sep    28,    2011    at    1:53   PM,   Beau   Brendler