[NA-Discuss] List of active members of the NCSG

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sat Sep 3 23:42:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

While you are all looking at that list, also look at the list of NCSG members who are inactive.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Inactive+members+as+02+September+2011

If any of you are on this list and see this message, please let me know so that I can activate your membership.  Monday the 5th, anytime zone, is the last day to activate in time for this election; the new NCSG charter requires that membership be re-activated at least once a year, in lieu of dues people have to respond to at least one email per year, and that one needs to be on the active list for at least 30 days before any vote.

thanks

avri