[NA-Discuss] Update on Consumer Constituency Charter Changes

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Fri May 6 20:39:20 UTC 2011

hi,

i thought the issue was that one had to be a contracted registry to be in a contracted party SG.

Though once we have many new registries, i do hope to see a move toward a proliferation of constituencies in the Registry SG.

Why there aren't a diversity of applicants for new Registrar constituencies  is beyond me.

a.