[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Edits and comments to NARALO/ALAC position statement on GAC scorecard

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 31 22:11:46 UTC 2011

Interesting indeed. I must admit that I am one of those who has never
really seen the need for the "let a thousand flowers bloom"
philosophy of TLDs. When I started on the ALAC, I said as much a
couple of times. I was so shouted down and told I really did not
understand things that I learned to keep my mouth shut (about this
anyway). Until recently when it has somewhat become acceptable if not
universal within At-Large.

Alan