[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Edits and comments to NARALO/ALAC position statement on GAC scorecard

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Thu Mar 31 18:40:15 UTC 2011

> You don't see this as a major problem for deferred applicants, whereas I
> think it would be very harmful to some applicants (and their prospective
> users).

Just out of curiosity, since your applicants have presumably been waiting
the better part of a decade, what difference does another year or two
make?

The main reason I can think that people would want to get into the first
round, is that in the second round everyone will have seen that all of the
first round TLDs failed, like all the new TLDs before them.

Regards,