[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Edits and comments to NARALO/ALAC position statement on GAC scorecard

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Mar 29 20:13:07 UTC 2011

On 29 March 2011 15:30, Antony Van Couvering <avc at avc.vc> wrote:

> I am not represented by any other constituency or stakeholder group.  They
> won't have me.   I have been refused membership by both the registry
> constituency and by the business constituency.  I am not non-commercial, so
> I don't fit in the NCUC; I am not an ISP, so no going there; the IPC is
> unfriendly, to say the least.
>
> Which significant, well-established ICANN venue am I supposed to be part
> of?

You certainly wouldn't want NARALO, because it's just a "a chummy
oligarchy", in which participation is just "window
dressing"<http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/na-discuss/2010-August/003981.html>.
Nothing of significance there!

There's always the Public Comment
mechanism<http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/>.
That seems sufficiently well established and accessible to anyone.

- Evan