[NA-Discuss] Fwd: Edits and comments to NARALO/ALAC position statement on GAC scorecard

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 16:34:39 UTC 2011

In answer to the second part of Avri's question: With all due respect for Antony and Richard, both are CEO/executive-level at for-profit registries and engaged in business development for their companies. Registries are amply represented by other constituencies in ICANN. They hardly need NARALO to get their points across as "individual Internet users."

I would go so far to suggest that NARALO and ALAC spend their valuable volunteer time engaging and working with the user community to make sure its point of view, which is not tied to corporate profits, is heard, and let registry and registrar executives use the significant, well-established ICANN venues for their agendas.